Saturday, April 21, 2012

intro.

Well hello. I am just a 21 year-old at Brigham Young University-Idaho, and I sorta kinda love it! I'm a Sociology major, with a minor in Marriage & Family Studies. I learned quickly that the family is what matters most to me. And with this new knowledge and love, I've decided I want to defend the family and the meaning of it.
The purpose of this blog is to share and record new learnings and pieces of wisdom gained from my FAML-160: Family Relations class. Weekly I'll be coming here to blog my little heart out about the things I've learned, so please be gentle as I do the same. The family is so important. It is clearly important to an individual as that's where one grows up in. But what some do not realize is that marriage and the family is not a private matter. Culture influences family. Family influences culture. That's the main message I want to leave with this post. I hope that through this blog others may come to realize the sanctity of a family, and just how significant it is. k. adios for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment